Become a Retail Partner of KATHLEEN® and provide KATHLEEN® signature facials
As a well-recognised and respected brand, KATHLEEN® provides luxurious, natural and organic skin care products you can trust.
We are always looking for retail partners nationally and internationally. Our process of selecting retail partners is rigorous,
including with the geographical location, and proximity to existing retail partners.
KATHLEEN® can boost your business because
• You’ll take a huge opportunity of the natural and organic market, with a double-digit annual growth in the coming years.
• A sales manager is dedicated to help and guide you to grow.
• You can stand out from the crowd with our incredible products in your area (too many similar products!).
• You have an attractive profit margin.
• We provide full support to your business, including free retail bags, brochures, posters and leaflets. (No hidden cost!)
• We can collaborate with media, magazines and press coverage.
How to apply
If you are a Spa, Salon, doctor’s office or specialty store and are interested in becoming a KATHLEEN® retail partner, please send us an email via [email protected] with your business background or click CONTACT US. Our manager will contact you soon.
Now you can enjoy KATHLEEN® facials and find KATHLEEN® products:-
Salon 44 @askamsalon44 in 80 Duke Street LA16 7AD Barrow in Furness Cumbria
Hibiscus Hair & Beauty Salon @HibiscusHair2 58 Lowesmoor WR1 2SE Worcester
Beauty & Bloom @beautyandbloomstudio in Clarke Street, Ponciau LL14 1RT Wrexham
Pure Beauty – Making You Feel Great Through Beauty @PureBeautyMichelle in Shropshire
Ursula Upson: Advanced Holistic Therapies @ursulaholistictherapy in 174 Rooks Nest Road
Wf3 4DW Stanley, Wakefield
Nail & Beauty by Tina in Romford
Complementary Therapist by Pauline in Sutton Coldfield
Rendezvous @RendezvousHBSupplies in Evelyn Street, Beeston NG9 2EU Nottingham
Beauty by Ayse in Romford
D Fine 27 Tamworth Rd, Long Eaton, Nottingham, NG10 1JF