Rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and photonutrients – Ginseng Root is prized for its host of skincare benefits. Its substances and vitamins help to maintain the skins elasticity, vitality and regenerates the capacity of skin cells.
Ginseng Root is considered to be one of the most precious plants in Asia and is traditionally used as an herbal medicine in Korea, Japan, India and China for thousands of years.
There are many benefits of using the healing ingredient for skincare:
Induces Collagen and Diminishes Signs of Aging
- Ginseng Root is praised to be an effective anti-aging skincare treatment due to its natural ability to promote Type l collagen production which helps to make the skin more toned and elastic thus giving it a firmer, brighter, plumper and more youthful appearance. The phytonutrients packed in Ginseng Root work to stimulate the metabolism of the skin resulting in the removal of ‘free radicals’ which damage the skin and speeds along skin aging.
- Ginseng Root is packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants which work to slough away dead skin cells and in turn, produce healthy skin and boost the skins complexion. Its properties also work to rehydrate, regenerate and detox the skin by increasing oxygeneration which help to promote a healthy, radiant and glowing appearance.
Wound Healing and Calming
- Ginseng Root is widely used as an herbal medicine to aid skin regeneration. Its natural healing properties makes the ingredient useful to heal sunburn and skin irritations such as razor burns. It is found that wounds are known to react to even low doses of Ginseng Root as it contains powerful repairing functions. Ginseng Root is a healing ingredient which will leave your skin feeling renewed as it hydrates, brightens, plumps and tones your skin.
Kathleen Natural only uses high-grade Ginseng root extract in our Caviar Enrich Eye Cream. Whether you want to find the best eye cream for dark circles, wrinkles or puffiness, this advance formula will refresh and restore your peepers. This little pot has been packed with 23 actives ingredients including caviar, marine collagen, algae, ginseng, silk peptides, barley, horsetail, sandalwood, green coffee, black willow back and phellodendron, hyaluronic acid and sea buckthorn etc. It promotes the firming and lifting of the skin surrounding the eyes, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Over time, you will notice the under eye area looking more lifted and brighter.
Yes, it is expensive because it works.
Thanks so much reading our post!
If you liked this post, you might like:
- Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid
- Why Caviar Enrich Eye Cream won the Natural Health International Beauty Awards 2017?